Thursday, February 25, 2010

Can't Wait for the Weekend


Work has been just one huge drudgery this week, and I just can't wait to get tomorrow and Saturday out of my hair (or what's left of it). I just finished the Gallifreyan Gazette for February, and I have to really jump into the next issue to have it ready for next Friday's Whoosier Network meeting. The great news is is that we finally have somewhat of a standing date for the new Doctor Who series... April 14th on BBC America, and possibly April 3rd in the UK. We should get more details this weekend.

And I'm currently starting the new MARK AND DEE serial, for which we may have to run an earlier storyline for those of you new to this blog and have not seen some of my earlier work. In fact, some of the earlier strips I was not happy with, so we may have to redo a couple of them for good measure.

No comments:

Post a Comment