Friday, February 26, 2010

Household update


I'm finally catching up on all the shows I've let go by on my DVR, and should have almost all of them finished by Sunday night/early Monday.

I hate to say this, but I'm really disappointed by this year's "24". Almost every year, even at its worst, it was never less than balpines-to-the-wall action and suspense, with Kiefer Sutherland clearly in charge as Jack "Suck-it-Captain-America" Bauer. This year, Jack is barely in this fight, and this story is having trouble keeping me, a diehard 24 fan, glued to my seat. When I can let nearly a week pass before I watch a new episode, something is definitely wrong. It certainly can't help that production had to shut down twice this year, first because the storyline was having problems, secondly because of medical problems with its star.

Anyway, I can't wait to get tomorrow's work week over with and have a lovely two days off to work my evil will over this land. Hee, hee, hee....

No comments:

Post a Comment