Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More snow on the way....

Our local meteorologists (dare we ever call them "weathermen" again?) have predicted yet another huge pile of snow heading our way here in Columbus by Saturday. You know, I don't care, as long as it lands after I get home from work. More than likely I won't have to take Dee to work Sunday morning, as she has a ride in on her weekends she has to work, church will probably be cancelled if the roads get exceedingly bad, and I can stay home and finish up any number of projects and not set foot outside. It would be a great day to banish all the remaining shows I have built up on my DVR. What a plan!

What is going to happen is that I'll be shovelling a ton of this white sky poop out of my driveway, walkway and back walk to the garage... again!

No comments:

Post a Comment